Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well now. That was a shitty weekend.

It gave me a headache that won't go away. It pissed me off. It confirmed to me that opinions are indeed like assholes, everybody's got one. And more often than not, they are spouting said opinion out the fucking thing.

I'm over it. I am going to just start saying, "please shut the Fuck up. Thank-you." And go on my merry way. It's amazing to me that it has to come to that but than again, when in Rome.

Or more like when in Bremerton.

I tryed really hard to not be a Hater. I tryed to see the big picture and blah fucking blah blah. I honestly do love my house and neighborhood. I think I could love it here if I could just avoid most of the humans. The shit talking, backstabbing and general assholeness of some of these locals has me wishing I could pick my house up like a snail and say "later bitches."

But I can't so I guess I gotta just try to sort it out. I know, I'll make 2 piles. I will start throwing names in them and sticking to the labels I put them under. It's simple. It's all I got in order to survive here without going under. Or crazy. The people I will avoid and choose not to associate with will no longer register on my radar and life will be good.

Ha. Like its that easy. It's like They want you to feel like shit. They just stew up stuff dig their claws into you and force it down your throat. And all the while telling you they are your friend, and golly gee they were just trying to help.

Whatever. Shut up. Go away. Get over yourselves. Oh and Fuck Off.

I don't need friends that don't want to actually be friendly so no thanks. I don't need the fucking stupid self made drama this town feeds off of to keep it going. It's like a fucking shitty day of high school everyday here. Worst part is I can't figure out how to graduate and move on.

Oh well. Not much I can do about it but sit back and take my left foot out of this fucking stupid game of hokey pokey these people love so much. I am taking myself out of the game so kindly find someone else to play. Thanks.

Oh and Bremerton?

FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment