Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I love thai food but I'm not allowed to go to the resturants anymore. Or if I do, I'm not allowed to speak to the staff or if addressed answer any questions. It's not my fault and I didn't do anything, but these are Qs rules. It's due to my absolute mental block I have for any form of English being spoken with an accent. I don't mean to do it. I literally just cannot understand a single word they are saying. I spend the entire time saying "I'm sorry?" Or "what was that?" Or "one more time?" Quint gets so frustrated and usually speaks for me apologizing and telling them I am partially deaf. Once they even started yelling at me in hopes I could hear and help myself like a good girl but instead I just got pissed cause I'm not deaf I'm fucking ignorant. Jesus. Figure it out. I never used to be so bad but I swear when I moved to Bremerton a small part of my soul died and got taken over by rednecks. I'm not saying its wrong to have an accent I'm just saying I can't understand you if you do and getting my drink order is going to take a very long time. so talk to the man cause this bitch no comprehende.

No comments:

Post a Comment