Sunday, January 20, 2013

I got up early this morning and took the dogs on a short walk and a long car ride. I worked out. I took a bath. I cleaned a bit. I picked up the poop in the backyard. I poked Brian with a pigs foot. I did lots of txting. I emailing some people. I cleaned out my truck. I took some pictures. I blah blah blah blah blah blahed whatever turns out I just wanted to lay down so I put the mattress on the floor in the living room in front of the fire, closed all the curtains, turned off all the lights and me and the dogs piled up and watched some tv. I feel like I never relax so i decided to give it a shot. now I know why i never relax. it's boring. I'm hungry for no reason laying here and it makes me tired and im not. I feel like i should be doing something so I'm guilty too. But, I'm gonna stay here anyway till Brian gets home to entertain me. God I wish I had some gummi bears and maybe a margarita or 16. These dogs are useless how do they not know what a blender is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment