Friday, May 6, 2011

ROID RAGE

I accidently had to smash a beer can on this guys head at my brothers show last Saturday. It wasn’t my fault, he punched me in the stomach first. However I was later told that it may have been on accident since I was standing on the edge of the pit when it happened and it may have been told to me before I hit him with the can, but I couldn’t help my reaction, I have roid rage.

That’s not my fault either. I HAVE to take them. They are a prescription. That means they are ok.

You see, I have a rash. This is why they prescribed them to me. To help make it go bye bye. I got like 3 other prescriptions too but they are too boring to mention.

The roids make me inappropriately hot though and I think my face looks a wee bit on the puffy swollen coke whore like side but other than that I don’t seem to be itching!

At first I thought I had scabies. I didn’t actually know what scabies were but some one said they make you itch and you can get them from dust mites. Now as I clean houses and I had this really pretty rash, well I made q rush me to the urgent care asap. I was so freaked out that I might have fucking bugs on me that I proceeded to ask everyone there what scabies were, if my rash looked like them and do they want to feel it.

Q says that’s what he means by inappropriate.

I made friends though the receptionists loved me. I think their job might be boring. I mean they sat there and shared their own stories and talked to me for like 20 minutes. Nice ladies really. I think it might freak q out a little how quickly I’ll tell someone how I have to poop so do they think I have time before my appointment?

But so anyhow this is why I have steroids and why I have roid rage and why shit happens when a stupid douche bag decides to dance around in a giant circle like a fucking bull in a china shop knocking into everyone and punching girls in the stomach. He deserved a beer to the head.

But, it was too bad the beer was full and my aim was sorta off cause as I did manage to smash him directly above the eye, the mouth of the can was pointed directly at Nicoles face and well, as she was showered with a full can of pabst (with lemon) she screamed “fuck roid rage!” and I thought she was gonna kill me so I turned to run, slipped on my pabst (with lemon) did some fucked up splits, came back upright and knocked the top of my head into said dancing douche bags chin as his fucking girlfriend decided to stomp repeatedly on my foot with her high heel. So it also wasn’t my fault that I shoved her so hard she fell on her giant ass showing everyone her fuzzy kiekie. God invented panties for a reason whore. Try wearing some next time.

Damn that was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment